Mid-Atlantic Microbiome Meet-up email@example.com
This is meant to be an open forum for discussions about microbiome research, challenges, and opportunities. We hope it will enable and spur interactions within the very broad community of scientists interested in microbiome within the (loosely defined) Mid-Atlantic region, including academia, government, and industry participants alike.
We welcome anyone interested in joining and participating in this group, so please feel free to forward information about our group to any colleagues you think may be interested.
- 148 Members
- 38 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- 1 Email integration
- 1 Feed integration